On this page you can find more technical information and specific details on the some of the products we provide.
Click here for anything else.
- Minimum Polishing: 60mm Both Sides.
- Maximum Polishing: 2800mm (can do bigger, but depends on width and also glass thickness, any queries don’t hesitate to ask)
- 2800 – 3150 (Charged at CNC Rate)
Bevelled Edges can be from 10mm to 35mm (Max 25mm on 4mm glass
- Sizes of standard Radius Corners 10/20/30/50mm (any other size will have to be done via the CNC)
- We can do standard Radius Corners on 4/6/8/10mm glass.
- The glass must be a minimum of 200mm in both directions to be able to do Radius Corners. (any queries don’t hesitate to ask)
- Anything under 2.4 m2 can be 4mm non tg
- 2.4 to 2.8 has to be 4mm tg
- 2.8 to 3.6 has to be 6mm tg
- CNC radius corners any size (anything CNC processed will be given a 2mm radius as standard)
Internal Cut outs (cnc processing)
- Socket cut outs will be given a 13mm radius as standard, this will be covered by the socket casing.
- Internal cut outs – if visible-13mm radius with a high quality polished finish , if not visible – 6mm radius with a smooth but dull finish.
- Current available Drill Hole sizes in mm: 3/4/5/6/7/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/25/26/29/31/36/40/47/50
- We can print on 4/6/10mm Low Iron Glass
- Maximum Area-1600x2800mm
- Minimum DPI-300
- Maximum DPI-1600
- Thickness of glass we can Sandblast 2/4/6/8/12
- Minimum Size 100mm x 100mm
- Maximum Size 1300mm X 2100mm (any bigger, don’t hesitate to ask)
- Sizes Available 610 x 610
- 610 x 457
- 727 x 1422
- Minimum Size N/A
- Maximum Size 3210 x 2550
- Maximum Size 6mm Pyroshield 3300 x 1900
- uValue double glazed: uvalue sheets double
- uValue triple glazed: uvalue sheets triple
- Bevels and Fanlights: Fanlights 2010 – Final 4.6.10
- Bevels and Fanlights 2: Regalead Distinctive Doors
- Decorative films: SGAF Brochure 2012
- Splashback Guide Splashback T&C and Guide
- Oriel Glass Range: Pilkington_Oriel_Glass_Range_Brochure
- Decorative Range: Pilkington_Decorative_Range_Brochure
- Derw Glass Order Form: Derw Glass Order Form
- Conditions of Sales: Conditions of Sales
Please note: Some of the Downloads are quite big.
PRODUCT LEAD TIMES FOR CUSTOMERS
|ANNEALED AND TOUGHENED STD UNITS AND SINGLES||4-5 DAYS|
|ANNEALED AND TOUGHENED GEORGIAN UNITS||5-7 DAYS|
|LEADS, STAINS AND BEVELS||7-10 DAYS|
|POLISHED EDGES (NOT CNC)||5-7 DAYS|
|OTHER PROCESSING||7-10+ DAYS|
|SPLASHBACKS (NOT CNC, ALL DATED BY SPECIALS DEPT)||2 WEEKS|
|SANDBLASTING (DATED BY SPECIALS DEPT)|
|PRINTED DESIGNS (DATED BY SPECIALS DEPT)|
ALL TRADE CUSTOMERS INCUR A DELIVERY CHARGE
DELIVERY’S TO SITE ADDRESSES ARE SUBJECT TO LOCATION AND SUITABLE ACCESS FOR OUR LORRY’S / VANS.
ALL ADDRESSES MUST BE CHECKED BY OUR TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO MANUFACTURING.
ALL LEAD TIMES ARE A GUIDELINE AND ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABLE & CAPACITY